Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby John - 4 months old!

My big guy is 4 months old! We caught his doing some tummy time! These 4 month old shots are pretty casual, but at least we caught them! The whole new baby craziness is still in full force- so I'm just glad we got these pics taken at all! Please don't look too closely to find the dog fur on the carpet!


My happy bunny!


Those chubby arms and chubby thighs are the best!




Look at that strong boy with his feet way up in the air!


I wonder what he's going to look like when he's older... somehow this pic really makes me see the future little John... big kid John... those sweet eyes and amazing smile!

Looking at his momma...


hee hee... don't mind the casual middle finger here...


I don't know why I just love this photo-- the lighting? (the subject!)


Shhhh....


Daddy and baby John taking a nap!

No comments: