Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Ready for Preschool!

Darn, I just realized I should have brought my camera with us tonight! Tonight was "New Parent Orientation" for Renee's preschool! The kids got to meet their teachers and play in the classroom while the parents were reminded that every article of clothing needs to have your child's name on it. Renee seems genuinely excited, as we pulled into the parking lot, she said "wow", then quietly whispered "I love this!" What a goofy kid! Mommy and Daddy are equally excited!

Renee will be going to a Montessori preschool, and it's actually just down the street from where we live, so it's very close! She'll be attending 3 days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, from 8:30am - 11:30am. The first day of preschool is next Tuesday, Sept 1! Then on Wednesday night she starts dance lessons again! Next week will be very exciting for Renee! Wow my little girl is growing up!

No comments: