Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Renee is going to be a big sister!



The proof. Yup, there it is. We're pregnant! Seriously, I don't know why I get pregnancy tests that have lines and dashes... no mater how sure I am... a little part of me has to double check, again and again, is that right? But this is pretty clear, and we are so excited to share the news with everyone!

Renee says she wants a little sister, though who's to say she won't change her mind later. The funniest part about the whole thing was when Daddy said "Mommy got knocked up" and then Renee comes running to me with a questioning look and says, "Mommy didn't get knocked up". Hearing that from the mouth of a toddler is priceless- and probably very inappropriate- but it was funny!

The second time around feels a little different, not so crampy, and I don't feel like Dolly Parton yet either. Just gassy (I know you wanted to know that) but who's to say that isn't normal. But the joy is this the same the second time around, hard to stop smiling now that we *know*. We were pretty sure for awhile, but I finally won over John's "Let's just do it the old fashioned way, just wait and see" and I got to take the test last night. Yay! There goes the neighborhood!

No comments: