Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Homemade laundry detergent

Although chun-beeks is primarily a brag spot for Renee, a whining spot for Mommy, and a place for me to share some of my favorite recipes, some of you may have found time to do a little exploring and found some other interesting tidbits. Along the right side of the screen, you'll find various lists of some of our favorite things; pictures, music, books, websites and blogs. Today, while catching up with one of my favorite blogs: The Simple Dollar (all about being frugal), I ran across a recent post in which the author made a video about "How to Make Your Own Laundry Detergent". I had read the original post a long time ago, but it is much more compelling when you visually get to see how easy it actually is!! I just wanted to share that with everyone, since it actually looks pretty fun to do and can save us money on something we buy on a regular basis!

Also I've been trying to upload some pictures from last weekend, but for whatever reason I'm facing some technical problems (or user error?) that I can't overcome just yet. Stay tuned, the pictures will be really fun once you finally get to see them!

No comments: