Friday, May 22, 2009

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend!

Hello friends and family! We're heading out to Lincoln, NE this afternoon to spend the Memorial Day weekend with John's family. The brothers might try to catch a flick tonight, and Saturday we're going to a farmer's market and celebrating cousin Sass' birthday! Sunday the brothers have band practice, and sometime during the weekend I'd like to go swimsuit shopping, since Renee and I have both been growing and will need something new for the summer. I'm a little sad that I won't be performing taps on my trumpet at a cemetery to honor our fallen service members on Monday, Memorial Day. But I'll be thinking back to all the years I did, and especially my favorite years having my youngest sister as my echo! We rocked! I mean, it sounded very professional. Drive safely and have fun, and to those we'll be seeing this weekend: see you tonight!

No comments: